Mifflin County Soccer Club has started Player Registration for the 2020 Rec League. Please fill out the form below and make your online payment (checks may also be sent to Mifflin County Soccer Club). Online payments are secure and preferred.
Rules and Regulations
Registration Deadline July 15, 2020
*** Any registrations received after July 15th cannot be guaranteed placement on a team. You will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if a roster spot becomes available.
- Children must turn 5 before November 1st of the current year to participate in Rec League soccer. If younger children are looking for a soccer experience, please watch the MCSC Facebook page for upcoming opportunities.
- If Travel Soccer games are played on the same day as Rec Soccer games, those players signing up for both will be refunded their Rec Soccer Registration fee and only placed on the Travel Soccer roster.
- Requested Area and Prior Year Coach are not guaranteed… teams will be balanced by area to the best of our ability for competitive play and max roster sizes.
- Practices are held at various local fields depending on team location.
- All games are held at Rec Park in Lewistown.
- Divisions are split by grades:
- K-1 Grade
- K-1 division teams are allowed a maximum of 2 events per week… 2 coach practices… 1 coach practices, 1 game (games count as an event)
- 2-3 Grade
- 2-3 division teams are allowed a maximum of 3 events per week… 3 coach practices… 2 coach practices, 1 game (games count as an event)
- 4-6 Grade
- 4-6 division teams are allowed a maximum of 3 events per week… 3 coach practices… 2 coach practice, 1 game (games count as an event)
- Dates of importance:
- 7/15 Registration Deadline
- 8/17 Practices Start
- 8/30 Games Start
- Cost - $40 per player but no more than $90 per family if registered before 7/15 deadline. After 7/15 price is $60 per player. Cost includes: jersey, league fees, referee fees.
- Players need to provide socks, shin guards and appropriate footwear (soccer cleats or an appropriate athletic shoe).
Click the link below to register