Mifflin County Soccer Club has started Player Registration for the 2021 Rec League. Please fill out the form below and make your online payment (checks may also be sent to Mifflin County Soccer Club). Online payments are secure and preferred.
Rules and Regulations
***Early Registration Through May 1, 2021***
*** Any registrations received after July 15th cannot be guaranteed placement on a team. You will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if a roster spot becomes available.
Covid Restrictions will be monitored and amended as needed when the season begins.
- All Practices will be held at Rec Park.
- Only One practice per week.
- No end of season tournament
- Potential Wednesday or Thursday evening game(s) to ease overlap of games on Sundays.
- Children must turn 5 before November 1st of the current year to participate in Rec League soccer. If younger children are looking for a soccer experience, please watch the MCSC Facebook page for upcoming opportunities.
- If Travel Soccer games are played on the same day as Rec Soccer games, those players signing up for both will be refunded their Rec Soccer Registration fee and only placed on the Travel Soccer roster.
- Prior Year Coach are not guaranteed… teams will be balanced to the best of our ability for competitive play and roster sizes.
- All games are held at Rec Park in Lewistown.
- Divisions are split by grades:
- K-1 Grade
- K-1 division teams are allowed a maximum of 2 events per week… 1 coach practices, 1 game (games count as an event)
- 2-3 Grade
- 2-3 division teams are allowed a maximum of 2 events per week… 1 coach practices, 1 game (games count as an event)
- 4-6 Grade
- 4-6 division teams are allowed a maximum of 2 events per week… 1 coach practices, 1 game (games count as an event)
- Dates of importance:
- 5/1 Early Registration Deadline
- 7/15 Last Day to Register to be guaranteed a team
- 8/16 Practices Start
- 8/29 Games Start
- Cost - $40 per player but no more than $90 per family if registered by May 1st early registration deadline.
- Cost- $45 per player but no more than $100 per family 5/2-7/15.
- Cost- $60 per player and family discount unavailable after 7/15.
- Cost includes: jersey, league fees, referee fees.
- Players need to provide socks, shin guards and appropriate footwear (soccer cleats or an appropriate athletic shoe).
New Beginning in 2021: Refunds can be issued up until July 15th minus a $5 admin fee. There will be no refunds after July 15th.
Roster spots are not guaranteed after July 15th.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER