Mifflin County Soccer Club has started Player Registration for the 2018 Rec League. Please fill out the form below and make your online payment (checks may also be sent to Mifflin County Soccer Club). Online payments are secure and preferred.
Rules and Regulations
Registration Deadline July 15, 2018
*** Any registrations received after July 15th cannot be guaranteed placement on a team. You will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if a roster spot becomes available.
- NEW 2017: Children must turn 5 before November 1st 2018 to participate in Rec League soccer. If younger children are looking for a soccer experience, please watch the MCSC Facebook page for upcoming opportunities.
- NEW 2017: If Travel Soccer games are played on the same day as Rec Soccer games, those players signing up for both will be refunded their Rec Soccer Registration fee and only placed on the Travel Soccer roster.
- Requested Area and Prior Year Coach are not guaranteed… teams will be balanced by area to the best of our ability for competitive play and max roster sizes.
- Practices are held at various local fields depending on team location.
- All games and ‘camp style’ practices are held at Rec Park in Lewistown.
- Divisions are split by grades:
- K-1 Grade
- All K-1 teams participate in a Camp Practice once a week, held at Rec Park
- K-1 coaches may choose to have an additional practice at another time during the week as well
- 2-3 Grade
- NEW 2017: All 2-3 teams participate in a Camp Practice once a week, held at Rec Park
- 2-3 division teams are allowed a maximum of 3 events per week… 1 camp practice, 2 coach practices… 1 camp practice, 1 coach practice, 1 game (games and camp practices count as an event)
- 4-6 Grade
- 4-6 division teams are allowed a maximum of 3 events per week… 3 coach practices… 2 coach practice, 1 game (games count as an event)
- Dates of importance:
- 7/15 Registration Deadline
- 8/1 Practices Start
- 8/26 Games Start
- 10/14 Pink-Out Game
- 11/4 Tournament Day (Only divisions 2-3 and 4-6)
- Cost - $40 per player but no more than $90 per family. Cost includes: jersey, league fees, referee fees.
- Players need to provide socks, shin guards and appropriate footwear (soccer cleats or an appropriate athletic shoe).